PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION
Puppies For Adoption
IRISHCLAN has puppies due in 2019 OCTOBER!!!
WE ONLY BREED A LITTER OF PUPPIES WHEN WE CHOOSE TO EMBARK ON TRAINING A NEW PUP FOR OBEDIENCE, TRIALING OR SHOW. - WE ARE NOT A COMMERCIAL KENNEL AND DO NOT BREED FOR THE PURPOSES OF MAKING A PROFIT ON THE SALE OF PUPS.
WE ARE A FAMILY THAT ARE VERY DEDICATED TO DOG OWNERSHIP.
IT IS A HOBBY - HOWEVER WE PREFER TO CALL IT A WAY OF LIVING!
IF you are looking to adopt a puppy or mature dog and one is not available from Irishclan we suggest you get intouch with
ENGLISH COCKER SPANIELS AUSTRALIA - for rescue dogs
or DOGS NSW for a referral to a breeder in your local area.
Puppies come with 1st vaccination, micro chipped and full health check by vet at 6 weeks and 8 weeks just prior to going to you, a flight clearance certificate is also included should this puppy need to travel interstate to its new home.
Puppies parents have been DNA scanned and tested and will not be affected by PRA/PRCD or FN.
Puppies are raised in a loving family environment, no traditional kennels, well socialised with other family pets and our 3 beautiful kiddies!.
We offer life time assistance with your pup.
Puppies on limited register are: price on application unless otherwise stated above.
If you are inquiring about a show pup/ breeder please contact us with your inquiry so that we can discuss your interest.
Show quality pups are available on request if interested parties are welcome to contact us for more details. You have to be a registered breeder or member of your state dog control to be sold a pup on main register. (we can assist you with this if you are new to the breed).
We are more than happy to email you photos on request.
If you are wishing to adopt from us we have a few questions we like to ask to make sure that you are a suitable candidate for adoption. Please feel free to email us and as for the adoption questionnaire!
MAKING AN INFORMED DECISION:
Things to consider when purchasing a pup.
When you purchase a pup from a breeder you need to consider the following:
- Are the dogs kept in a clean environment ?
- Are the dogs in the breeders care well socialized. What is their interaction with humans and other animals. Are they suitably exercised & stimulated.
- Are you able to speak freely to the breeder and are they happy to answer your questions? You will possibly be dealing with this person for the duration of this dogs life so its important to pick a breeder you feel comfortable with.
- Are you able to view the general area they are kept.( keeping in mind breeders usually don't allow pups to be viewed prior to first vaccination).
- Is the DNA testing completed on the dog or bitch out of the mating of your prospective pup so that you can be assured it is not affected by genetic disease.
- Does the breeder offer after care for you and your pup? Are you able to call if you have any issues with training or other?
- Has the breeder informed you of the breeds traits and instinctive behaviour.